Italian cuisine is world-famous for its delicious pasta dishes. But what about a healthier version of this classic? Try the Nutrisoul Garlic & Herbs Ghee, sourced from the milk of Gir & Sahiwal Cows as a base for your next pasta salad!
The Garlic & Herbs Ghee is infused with the perfect blend of spices, giving you the best flavor of garlic without any guilt. Not only that it also has great anti-inflammatory properties, making it perfect for those with allergies or sensitivities
This Garlic & Herb Ghee can not only be used as a salad dressing but also as a flavorful spread on bread, dipping sauce or even a marinade! The possibilities are endless. Try it out and let us know how you like it. Furthermore, it also comes with the nutrition of freeze-dried herbs. So go ahead and enjoy your next pasta salad worry-free!
- 1/2 cup Nutrisoul Garlic & Herbs Ghee
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound pasta (bow ties or shells work well)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Desi Ghee, white vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and add it to the bowl with the dressing. Add the parsley, basil, thyme and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Gently fold in the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Your homemade tasty pasta salad is now ready to enjoy!