Dal tadka is a very popular Indian dish and is often served with rice or roti. It is made with various kinds of dal (lentils), which are cooked in a spiced gravy. Dal tadka is a great source of protein and fiber, and it is also relatively low in calories.
Nutrisoul Turmeric Ghee comes with the power of 10x bioactive cucurmin and gives the dish a distinct flavor and also provides numerous health benefits. Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and has been shown to be effective in treating various conditions, such as arthritis, Crohn's disease, etc.
Additionally, turmeric has strong antioxidant properties and can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. The desi cow ghee in this dish adds a richness and depth of flavor, while also providing some health benefits of its own.
One of the key benefits of using Nutrisoul turmeric ghee in dal tadka is its positive effects on immunity. Turmeric contains compounds called curcuminoids, which have been shown to be effective at boosting immune function and enhancing resistance to infection. This makes turmeric ghee an excellent choice for anyone looking to stay healthy and prevent illness. Our ghee is derived from Gir and Sahiwal cows , which are known for their high-quality milk and ghee. This makes our ghee a perfect addition to any dish, particularly those designed to promote health and wellness.
- 1 cup yellow split peas (chana dal), soaked for at least 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup red lentils (masoor dal), soaked for at least 45 minutes
- 1/4 cup green lentils (moong dal), soaked for at least 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Nutrisoul turmeric ghee
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- In a large pot, combine the soaked dal, water, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the dal is soft.
- In a small pan, heat the desi ghee over medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and fry until they are lightly toasted.
- Add the onions, garlic, and ginger, and fry until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the tomato and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add the coriander, cumin, and black pepper, and fry for 1 more minute.
- Add the contents of the pan to the pot of dal and stir well.
- Simmer for 5 more minutes, or until the gravy is thickened.
- Serve hot with rice or roti. Enjoy!
Your healthy and nutritious meal is now ready!!!