This Super easy, delicious, vegetarian biryani recipe will leave you licking your fingers, the best part is that you can prepare it in as less as 20 minutes.
We all know that A2 cow ghee supports immunity and is rich in the chain of fatty acids and Nutrisoul Premium Cow Ghee gives your favorite meals a natural, unique aromatic flavor along with amazing consistency! Desi Cow Ghee has a unique aroma and taste that can enhance the flavor of any dish.
Furthermore, the smoke point of pure ghee is relatively high as compared to other oils, which means it can be used for cooking at high temperatures without compromising on the quality of the food.
Nutrisoul Premium Cow Ghee is made using the milk of Gir and Sahiwal Cows, these breeds of desi cows are known to produce the best quality of milk and ghee. These cows are indigenous to India and their milk and ghee have superior quality as compared to other breeds of cows.
Now, let’s check out the recipe.
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 green chili pepper, slit lengthwise
- 1/4 cup cashews, roasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 packet biryani masala
- 2 tablespoons Nutrisoul Premium Cow Ghee
- Add Salt as per your taste
Process of Preparing Veg Biryani with Nutrisoul Premium Cow Ghee
The process of preparing it is very easy and takes less than 20 minutes. So, here are the following steps that need to be followed:
- First step is washing the rice in plenty of water, draining it and setting it aside.
- Now take a saucepan, bring the water to boil with the turmeric and add the rice in it. Let it cook for 5 minutes or more and then drain the rice in a colander before setting it aside.
- Moving to the next part, take a large pan or wok, heat the desi cow ghee over medium heat and add the onions, garlic and ginger to it. Stir and fry it for a few minutes until the onions get softened.
- Add the green chili pepper, roasted cumin seeds, cashews, raisins, cooked rice and salt to taste. Mix it well then cook it for another 5 minutes or more.
- Now, add the Biryani Masala to the biryani for a delicious flavor and give it a good stir.
- You can also add the chickpeas, milk, sour cream or yogurt to it and salt as per your taste. Cook it for another 5 minutes until the chickpeas get heated and softened.
- Garnish the Veg Biryani with cilantro leaves and serve hot with raita or salad on the side.
Now you can dig in and indulge in this Soulfully delicious Veg Biryani, which is perfect for any occasion!